Thursday, May 22, 2008

My days of Jello have returned.

Do you remember the days when you loved jello, grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch? Those days have returned for me. My younger brother dislocated his shoulder several weeks ago. On Tuesday, May 20, he had surgery to repair a small tear in the cartilage. The past two days he has spent at home, and each day he has slowley gotten better. Yesterday he only felt lik eating a little bit of bread, lots of water, some jello, and some soup. Yesterday he puked all over his front because of the vicotin. Today he hasn't had any pain, and hasnt had any need for the vicotin which is great! Today he was able to drink a ton of water, eat some jello, some toast, soup, and some sprite. I just ate some jello for dinner before I leave for the Loons game (since I am working for the loons in food service.

No comments: