Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/7/08

Well it's the seventh...and if you didnt already know I will be leaving early tomarow morning (aka by 4:30 am) to get to a ferry in Ludington so I can get to the family reunion! I am so excited for the reunion, and for the summer olympics. How much better can it get???

In other news:
Last nights Loons game was rained out, so tonight we have a double header (two seven inning games). Oh the joys of showing up for work at 4PM, and staying until they close the food service stand you work down. On a normal night (with only one game) Im at work from 5:20 pm until about 10 pm. But when theres a double header (like tonight) I arrive at 4pm, and will probobly get home around 11. Its a good amount of time to work, but when you have to be up at 3:30 the next day, its no fun being up that late. Tonight is Instant Vacation night, so we (the staff) can dress up like we're going on vacation. For me this means a hat that reminds my mom of giligans island, some sunscreen on the nose, a t-shirt from tahquamenon falls, a pair of jeans, and my normal shoes. Now if I only had sunglasses!!! That would make it even more vacation like...

I'm gonna get out of here now, and start making my way out of the library towards work...just what I would really like to be doing right now (NOT!).

No comments: