Monday, February 4, 2008

:-(

I haven't been doing that great of a job of updating latley. I need to force myself to blog more often.

So I've been busy. There's school. Lets just say that takeing fifteen credits isn't that easy. Just sitting in class for 16 hours a week takes up time. There's always studying that needs to be done. I've been spending countless hours sitting around doing some studying. Then there's also work. I work Monday nights for two and half hours. Then there are the hours I spend volunteering for a pshychology project. Add it all up, and I have almost no time to do anything else.

I really need to get going, so I can get to the classroom I am volunteering in (it's a 15 to 20 minute drive with reasonable driving conditions). Hopefully I'll be back soon with anouther blog. I'm not giving up on this attempt to keep a blog updated yet!

"One Short Day in the emerald city..." Wicked
Love ya all!
Erin

No comments: