Tuesday, February 12, 2008

*HELP NEEDED**CALLING ALL COMPOSERS AND VOCALISTS!*

*HELP!*

Many of you may know of "Monday Night's, New Voices" or of Scott Alan. Recently I was reading his blog, and saw that he is willing to help people who want to bring "Monday Night's, New Voices" to their area.

I am currently working on planning one at the Midland Center For the Arts. I don't know which auditorium we will use, and won't know until I see how much interust there is in attending, or being involved. I am getting SOOO excited about this oportunity!

THIS IS WHERE YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
I need a few composers from the Midland area (or anywhere) that is willing to work with me on this. I am working on composing one peice that I hope to have done at the show, but that isn't enough. COMPOSERS PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT ppmusic2010@juno.com
I also need several singers that would like to sing. This is where I am going to have the biggest problems since I know almost NO singers. ALL VOCALISTS INTERUSTED IN PARTICIPATING NEED TO E-MAIL ME ASAP (BY APRIL 1RST IF POSSIBLE) AT ppmusic2010@juno.com
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN A WEEK OF RECIEVING YOUR E-MAIL WITH FURTHER INFORMATION!

I really would love to have this work out! I hope to hear from composers and vocalists. I will try to take some video during the concert to post on youtube for those who can't participate or end up not being able to make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm a singer and I'd love to participate! :-D