Friday, February 22, 2008

Sunshine, Lent, and a sick mom.

Im sitting at the library right now while attempting to do some homework, but that isnt going so well. So Im sitting here writing this blog. I really needed to get out of the house since my mom is home sick today, and I'd really like to not get sick. So thats why Im at the library. I couldn't believe what the temperature is like outside! It seems so warm, but I know it really isnt that warm. The best part is the sun, which is shining very brightly.

I am seriously considering going to Dow Gardens to take a walk since I havent been there in a while, and just thinking about being outside sounds nice. Speaking of Dow Gardens, I dont know if Im going to be working there this summer yet or not. I would really like to, but dont know if they will hire me to come back. I sure hope they do!

As for what I gave up for lent...I gave up mountain dew. Why did I have to give that up? Right now mountain dew sounds so good, but I am doing my best to stay away from it. What is it with me and caffine?

No comments: