Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blogging---12/8/2010

I've been really bad about blogging latley. Well, really since last December. Today I decided to get into the habit of blogging regularly again. So I began trying to think of a topic to blog about on a regular basis. I haven't been able to think of a good one. So I decided that I would just force myelf to sit down Monday through Friday to blog at least two blogs. Sounds reasonable right?? I have a feeling I'll end up blogging about the random things that happen in my life, or whatever I am writing at the moment. So here I go.

Update on today.
I spent most of the day at church. Not all bad. I didn't get any writing done. I did get some good planning done with a local teacher, whose room I will be volunteering in starting on Friday. I am gearing up for Dow Garden's Christmas Walk on Saturday night when I will be playing the piano outside of the H.H. Dow home. What else happened today? I took a shower. I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. Nothing too exciting happened today. I am going to be working in the church nursery tonight. I have bells after the church service tonight. While I was at church, I saw someone I hadn't seen in quite a while. I saw the person who took my senior pictures. I hadn't seen her in a while, but I have seen her kids fairly regularly. It was nice seeing her out and about. Signing off for today.

No comments: