Friday, September 5, 2008

Looking Back



Sometimes I HATE HATE HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now, the window I had open with this blog decided it was going to shut itself down without me telling it too. Of course it had to do it when I had anouther video and a whole bunch of other stuff writen into my blog. SO I lost everything except the original post. Sometimes I just want to kill this computer. Sadley for all you readers, that means I had start over, and I wont put some of the details in that I did earlier because Im a little too frusterated with this computer right now.

If you want the lyrics, go find them yourself. Im not gonna put up with copy and pasting them in here, then having to get the spacing right again. The first time I heard this song, I felt such a strong connection to it. Probobly the favorite section of lyrics for me is:

"There's a life
That I am ment to lead
A life like nothing I've ever known
I can feel it
And it's far from home"

I'll just say that since May, I've known what Im gonna do with my life (Im finally figuring it out now after two years of school!!!). Im sure that once I finish the pharmacy tech program, my life will change dramatically, and I'll probobly be living a life nothing like the life Im living now. I keep getting this feeling that I'll be living in a big city, so if I blog one day about to a big city, dont be surprised!

No comments: