Thursday, November 6, 2008

California's prop 8

I was watching the election results on Tuesday night/Wensday morning, and saw what happened with California's prop 8. I thought about it , and decided I wanted to find out what other people think about the whole gay marriage thing. Basically I want as many people to e-mail me their thoughts about what happened to California's prop 8, and gay marriage to me at MNNVmidland@yahoo.com

I'll then combine everyone's thought into a blog on here for everyone to see what everyone else throughout the world. If I get enough responses from throughout the US and the world, I'll be able to come up with a graphic showing how many people are for or against gay marriage in different areas.

So e-mail me at MNNVmidland@yahoo.com with your thoughts!

No comments: