Friday, November 7, 2008

Im a maniac...

Yeah I'm a maniac. I've got about an hour before class...and what am I doing? I'm blogging and talking with a friend on facebook. Funny how these things happen. I could swear that today has gone way to quickley. My class starts in just under and hour...and I'm not feeling like going to class at all.

So I was thinking about how many blogs I've written since I started this blog about 11 months ago. Only 11 months later, and I've posted a little over 100 blogs. I was looking back at my earliest blogs just now, and realized just how much I've changed. Between the time I first started this blog, and now, I've decided on a major (pharmacy tech), am almost done with school for at least a little while, am more ready than ever to move out of my parents house, and SO much more comfortable with myself. I have to say that since January of this year, I've come out to almost everyone I know as gay, and have become much more comfortable with myself.

This past summer I worked for the loons in Food Service. What an experience! The first few games I worked serving up sausages, and would go home smelling of them. Later in the season, I was moved over to the hand dipped ice cream, where I scouped the ice cream. By the end of the season, my right arm was much strong than the left arm because of all the scouping of hard ice cream I had done!

Weird how much changes in just a few months. I've got to get going so I can get to the F wing for class at six. I might post anouther blog on Tuesday, but I know if I will yet or not. Maybe I'll continue to look back on what I've been up to since I started this blog up and before.

No comments: