Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 1

Today is day 1.

Where do I want to start? What do I want to write about? I'm sitting in my parent's living room on the couch writing this. There's a large window behind the couch looking out into the front yard. There are two end tables...one on eaither side of the couch, and a coffee table in fron of the couch. On the other side of the end tables are pink chairs. Across the room from me is the piano. I guess the piano was one of my Mom's grandmother's pianos way back when.

Yesterday morning I wrote a new scene for the screenplay I am working on now (which is my second one). The scene works quite well considering I didn't have the scene that occurs directly before it, and that the scene I wrote yesterday ties in closley with the scene that is directly before it. Was that confusing? I hope not.

By the way...
In a previous post I came out to all bloggers/anyone who reads this blog. THis is somewhat evident in the screenplay I am working on now. Two characters are bi (who are strongly based off of myself), and the rest...are tolerant of being gay or bi.

That's all for today. I'll be back tomarrow!

No comments: