Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 3

Yes it's day 3. I thought I had forgotten to do a post yesterday when I woke up this morning... but then I looked and realized that I hadnt forgotten.

I really dont feel like blogging right now, but am forcing myself to do it. What do I want to blog about? Absolutly nothing right now. I just want to SLEEP! I'm sitting on the couch in the living room again. That's no good.

Hmmm. The buds on the trees outside are getting bigger! YAY FOR SPRING! Why am I so tired???? I can't wait for summer.

Yeah. That's whats going on. I'm tired, I don't know what to blog about, my brain feels empty, and I want summer break NOW!

I guess I'll be back tomarrow.

I just thought of something. I'm not regreting posting the blog where I came out. I haven't gotten any responses to it, but it feels good to have it out there.

Yep. That's it for now.

Erin

No comments: