Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 2

It's day two of my blog a day.

I can hardley believe that next week is exam week! I feel like it's still the beggining of the semester, but it's not.

I'm still working for the loons, and at my church's nursery, but and looking for a third job that I can also work to save up for college. College is so darn expensive these days that it almost takes three summer/seasonal jobs to pay for it.

I'm at the library writing this, and there is this homeless guy who hangs out here every day (at least that's what it seems like). It's kinda creepy because he's sitting just behind me, and has been for nearly an hour. On to more interusting things

Or maybe not more interusting things. The weather is continuosly warming up here. I am so excited for warm weather that it isn't even funny!

Yesterday I said that I had written one new scene on Sunday morning. Last night after my Day 1 blog, I typed it into the word document that I have saved for this screenplay. I kept it almost exactly as I wrote the scene originally, but did make a couple of minor changes to it. Most of the changes I made from hand-written to typed were additions, but there were parts from the original that I took out.

I can already tell you that with the screenplay I'm working on now, I have written the part that I had the most planned out. The parts I have written not only were the parts I knew lots of details about, but they also were some of my favorite parts. I've got probobly three more scenes to write that I have somewhat planned before I go and fill in the missing peices (aka about three quarters of the screenplay).

I forgot to mention in my last blog that my brother dislocated his shoulder just a couple days ago. He has been in some pain, but is slowley recovering from it.

There are definatly some unique characters around here today. A while ago there were a couple of people that gave me an idea for something in the screenplay I'm currently working on. They weren't too interusting, but they did distinctly remind me of the main character in this screenplay.

Homeless guy just left the area (FINALLY!). He was starting to creep me out a little.

I just had the chance to look back at everything I've written in this blog, and realized that I didn't have writers/bloggers block today like I thought I might.

Time for me to go back to work on my screenplay to figure out a little more of Coreen's life after and before Jennifer.

I should be back to write day three tomarrow, and hopefully will have something interusting to write about then too.

Erin

No comments: