Thursday, January 17, 2008

Slow Down

I have gotten into a routine now. I will still blog here, but not as often as I have when I first started this blog.

Early this week we got some new snow. Not a whole lot, but just enough to make me happy. I would like some more snow, but it's highly unlikley I will get any more until tomarrow.

Right now I am sitting here writing this while I eat my breakfast and begin to re-write "Complete Peace". I do have classes today, but my homework is DONE!

My next blog (which should be up on Friday) will include a few of the deleted scenes from "Complete Peace".

In other news, I have found a new job at my church assisting with the children's chimes choir and the teen bell choir. Today is my first day doing that job. I can't wait to see how that goes. On Tuesday during my adult bell choir rehersal we found that the "big" bells have the melody. We got so excited about that we were jumping up and down even before we heard what it sounded like. The people that I share tables with and I have gotten to know each other very well over the past few months, which has made some peices that otherwise would have been hard much eaisier. We know each others limits much better. In one of our peices for Easter, Becky and I trade one bell to make it eaisier for her to play, and also get all of the notes in.

I should go now and water a few plants around the house and get dressed before I go to class instead of just sitting here blogging.

Love ya all!
Erin

No comments: