Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow!

It's snowing out now, and whenever that happens I get very happy. Over the weekend it was warm enough that all of our snow melted. Now that we are getting some new snow, I am quite happy. I really have wanted new snow for a while now. The flakes are nice big fluffy ones that are so much to look at. Right now I am sitting here writing this while I watch the snow fall. I love watching snow fall.

I have been looking forward to this week all weekend. On thrusday I start working part time for my church helping out with the teen hanbell chior and the childrens chimes chior. I can hardley wait for it! I am hoping that over the spring while Dow Gardens has it's butterflies in bloom festival, I will get a chance to work part time.

I have been looking for a full time summer job. I haven't gotten an interview yet, but am expecting one soon. Hopefully I will get a great summer job this year. I don't know if my brother will have a summer job anywhere. He hasn't had any summer job before, and so I know it will be harder for him to find a summer job.

I need to get going and do some homework now.

Love ya all!
Erin

No comments: