Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Youtube Gathering!

I know there are several gatherings occuring around May 3, 2008 but there are always the people who don't have time or money to go to some of them. So I am hosting a youtube gathering that is occuring throughout the mid-michigan area. We can travel throughout Bay City, Saginaw, and Midland. So far we are planning on meeting at 10AM, and we are done sometime that evening. The ending time is really up to who comes and what everyone feels like. I am very open to suggestions as to what everyone who wants to come/is coming. I'm going to post regular blogs here about what is going on with this gathering. I also will make the ocasional youtube video about what is going on with this gathering and post those here. Feel free to leave me comments on here anytime about the youtube gathering, or you can e-mail me those comments/questions at ppmusic2010@juno.com

I can't wait to see everyone at the gathering on May 3, 2008!

Erin (ppmusic2010 for those of you from youtube that know me)

No comments: