Saturday, January 26, 2008

Youtube Gathering

  1. We are meeting at the Delta College Planetarium in Bay City Michigan at 10AM
  2. If you're going to be in the area overnight, don't forget to get a hotel room in Bay City, Saginaw, or Midland. Here is one website that will link you to a hotel in the area that you might want to stay at: http://www.valleyplazaresort.com/
  3. Does anyone want to go to the Loon's baseball game that night at 7:05 pm? If you do you need to e-mail me so I can get those who definatly want to go tickets. My e-mail is ppmusic2010@juno.com It would be good to know this by mid-march so I can make reservations/get tickets.
  4. If we want to go to a show at the planetarium, I also need to know so I can reserve tickets for those who do want to go to a show. Please e-mail me at ppmusic2010@juno.com if you want to go to a show at the planetarium. I need to know this by the end of March at the latest.

I am looking forward to the gathering!

No comments: