Sunday, January 6, 2008

Am I really doing this?

I can't belive I'm doing this. I already have a myspace, facebook, and youtube account, to try to keep up. I guess this was just the next step. At some point I'll post something with the url of my myspace, facebook, and youtube profiles. I'll have to retire one of these accounts eventually, but I'm not sure which one. Before I get too far, I will have a lot of mispellings. I know it's a Sunday morning and I'm blogging, but I'm waiting for my family to get ready for church. For some odd reason it only takes me 40 minutes to get ready and it takes everyone else about an hour (Not including showers) to get ready. I must be weird.

I go back to school on Monday (the 7th). I'm not really sure what I think about this yet. Part of me really wants to go back. The other part really wants more break. This next semester I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology, Fitniss walking, and Phychology.

No comments: