Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm blogging again from next to the cat.

How did I know that I was going to be so addicted to this blogging thing? For some odd reason I have found that it is rather amusing to be sitting in from of the computer typing something about yourself or your life that you might have never said to anyone else.

Right now Im around the corner cattsitting, and the cat decided that it wanted to sit next to me to watch me type this. I must say that Cujo (the cat) really seems to like having me here for two+ hours a day. At least this gives me a reason to get out of the house and away from my parents who really hate it when I disapear to my room to study. Lets just say that I hate studying in the kitchen when everyone is home because ther is TOO MUCH GOING ON around me to concentrate. In my room at least I can put my head phones on to tune out all of the noise downstairs.

Enough of that. I really hope my dad doesnt have any snow days/ 2hour delays this next week so I can actually get into a routine of when and where I study when nobodys home during the school week. Im not sure what my brother is going to do this next year when he goes to college. Part of me hopes he moves away and part of me wants him to go to Delta. I'm not really sure what to think yet. I think that if I can save up enough money over the summer and this winter, I might get an appartment next fall here in Midland. That would be nice. I think that might be what I do. If I don't have enough money to do it on my own, I might do it with one of my friends. That reminds me- I should e-mail her to see if she might be up for that.

I am really excited to see what happens today in the Packer football game. Yes I am a Packer fan ( a very BIG Packer fan). A couple of years ago I got AJ Halks autograph during their training camp- man is that guy BIG!!

I really need to get some studying done and send that e-mail, so I'll be back to blog again later.

Love ya all!
Erin

No comments: