Friday, January 11, 2008

News in the cat sitting front.

I'm catsitting through the 14th, and so right now I am sitting at their house with their cat listening to the radio and writing this. It's now 9:30 AM here, and I got over here at 8 this morning. I've spent the time studying, cleaning out all the junk from the kitty litter box, adding water to the water bowl, and adding more food to the cat's food dispenser thing. I have a feeling that my dad (who somehow got a day off of school due to bad weather) is going to be over here soon to see what I've been up too. He can't completley blame me. This cat HATES being left alone for more than 24 hours. If the cat comes wandering in, I might have to stop writing for a moment.

I'm glad it's Friday. On Friday's I don't have any classes, so I have time to do homework and study. Well, maybe not all day. I think I'll write a lot of blogs on Wensdays and Fridays. It also has allowed for me to take on a part time payed position at my church that is badley needed. I get to go to church, play the piano, and play chimes and bells. I will still (on ocasion) be working in the nursery at church. I am SOOOOOOOO excited about this chance I am getting. Don't worry-my grades will still be good. I won't be working every hour of every week, and I'm not studying or in class every hour of every week, so this will give me a good break from it all.

I very well could be working at a Wisconsin camp over the summer! I just have to send the application in soon. I also could be working at Dow Gardens again. If I am working at Dow Gardens, I WILL definatly post a new blog every week about some of the interusting things that may have happened at work. Here are a few of the highlights from last summer: Libby meets a deer, Tall Laura and Short Laura both falling off of golf carts on the same day, getting sunburn on my third day of work, my brother telling me I looked like a bright red lobster, and spending three weeks straight on my own watering azealas, rhodenedrons, and newly planted trees.

Well, I need to get back to my studying/homework for my Children's lit. I have to read "Charolettes Web" by wensday evening, read "Love that Dog" by Sharon Creech, and do some writing on them both.

Hopefully everyone has had a good week and is going to have anouther good one!

Love ya all!
Erin

No comments: