Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to School

Yesterday was the first day of classes for me. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go back. I think I'm going to enjoy this semester so much more than I enjoyed my last semester. I'm getting ready to head to class right now since my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays (phsychology and Anatomy and Physiology) run from 11 to 4. Hopefully this phsychology teacher makes it more interusting than make last one did.

Last night I got Kristen Chenoweths CD "As I AM", which I am currently listening too. I love it!!!! Also, I am still catsitting. Hopefully tomarrow I'll have some time to make a new video for my youtube account about catsitting and my semester so far and the auful weather latley. Well, I have to leave in the next 5 minutes to get to my classes on time. I better get going and out to my car.

No comments: