Sunday, January 6, 2008

Looking forward

I've been looking forward to 2008 for a few weeks. I've looked forward to it mostley because I know this could be a big year for me. I know I have mentioned this in a previous blog, but I am currently working on a screenplay. Hopefully it's come far enough that I can begin to work on getting it published near the end of this year or early next year.

I will definatly post a blog every now and then about where I am with the writing of the screenplay. This could prove to be very interusting (especially if my screenplay does get published).

I'm sick and tired of calling it my screenplay now. I originally titled it "Complete Peace". Since then I have decided that I will change the title at some point, but I don't know what to change it too yet. I think that when I refer to the screenplay from now on I'll call it "Complete Peace" until I find a better title.

Over my Christmas Break I have been able to enjoy not only time away from school, but I have also enjoyed having hours on end to work on Complete Peace. I have definatly made a TON of changes since the first draft.

Hopefully I'll post anouther blog tomarrow (No class tomarrow until 2Pm. Im gonna LOVE Mondays this semester!

My next blog will definatly include more details about Complete Peace and possibly a scene or two that have been deleted between the first and second drafts.

No comments: